Thursday, December 8, 2011

T-Pain Buble?

I don't mean to be at all negative, but I just need to vent for a second. I really enjoy Christmas music and was looking forward to hearing Michael Buble's new holiday album (I'm a big fan). A few songs in, however, I found myself in disbelief about how much Auto-Tune was used on his voice on some of the songs. Seriously, if there's one incredible singer who doesn't need this robot treatment, this is the guy (to me, this is the equivalent of a professional bowler using bumpers). I prefer listening to an amazing human voice (imperfections and all) over a computer any day. Here's a sample:



------

Would you or someone you know like to go on a songwriting retreat with industry professionals? Visit SongbirdCamp.com for more details!

No comments:

Post a Comment