Thursday, May 26, 2011

Utah's "soundcheck series"

This week I had the wonderful opportunity to talk with a group of Songwriters and industry professionals at the soundcheck series in Salt Lake City, Utah.

We had a great time discussing the importance of co-writing and mentoring, and I'm excited to see and hear the growth that is to come. I'm encouraged to see the potential of a group of passionate, creative musicians who decide to band together.

I also had the chance to write with Ryan Innes. Tell me this boy can't sing (this was one take, by the way):



Keep writing,

Ben

------

Would you or someone you know like to go on a songwriting retreat with industry professionals? Visit SongbirdCamp.com for more details!

1 comment:

  1. I am so happy to hear that you got together with Ryan Innes. What a great team! Next time you're in town maybe you and Ryan can share a song with us.

    Happy Writing from Kaisie www.songwritingjourney.com

    ReplyDelete